The privacy and the security of your information and data are important to Cryostar SAS. Therefore, we recommend you to read this Privacy Statement carefully and to click “I accept” if you agree to the terms of this notice. Your agreement is valid for any future visits as well. You may also revoke your consent and click “I disagree”, in which case, we would not be able to process your application.
This Privacy Statement applies to all personal data provided by you in your job application and the recruitment process
The data we process from you
We only process the following data from you:
- your name, first names, initials, possible title, gender, date of birth, address, postal code, place of residence, phone number and other information that we need to be able to communicate with you, such as your e-mail address;
- information about courses, courses and internships followed by you and to be followed;
- information about the position you are applying for;
- information regarding the nature and content of your current job, and details about the termination of that current job;
- information about the nature and content of the previous jobs you have had and about the termination of those jobs;
- other data with a view to fulfilling the function, which have been provided by you or which are known to you;
- other data necessary for the implementation or application of a law.
The processing of the above data only takes place for the assessment of your suitability for a function that is or may be available.
Transfer of your personal data
We only use your personal data in the context of the application process.
They shall be used solely by Cryostar SAS and will not be disclosed to any third party other than (i) the third party service providers who need to access to your data in order to provide their services on the system ii) as well as external companies involved in the application process for candidates
Cryostar SAS requires these companies to adequately protect your personal data and not use it for any other purposes other than those mentioned above.
Data storage and retention period
Your personal data are stored for a limited period of 24 months from the last contact unless you ask for a deletion of your personal data before.
In connection with the processing of personal data by Cryostar SAS, data subjects have the following rights pursuant to Articles 15 to 21 GDPR
- Right of access;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to oppose on legitimate grounds.
If you are of the opinion that the processing of personal data by Cryostar SAS is not in accordance with the data protection regulations or you are not satisfied with the information provided by us, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (see Art. 77 GDPR).
You can exercise these rights by contacting the Local Data Protection Responsible Person (LDPRP) of Cryostar SAS by email to dataprotection@Cryostar.com or by sending a letter - enclosing a copy of your identity card - to the following address: Cryostar SAS - Legal Dpt/ LDPRP - Zone Industrielle 68220 Hesingue.
We reserve the right to modify or complete this Privacy Statement at any time.
Last updated on 11th of November 2018