After Sales Engineer M/W
Type de contrat : CDI
Specialized in the repair of cryogenics’ equipment, Cryostar Singapore is a company made of passion and innovative solutions.
To be part of this great adventure, which is expanding into the future on an international level, we are looking for new talents: come and join us!
At Cryostar Singapore, you will be under the responsibilities of Business Center Manager and your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure pro-active and direct contact with the end-users of our machines. Promoting and marketing the After-Sales services for the maintenance in an operational condition, modernization and revamping of our equipment.
- Define a range of services to be offered to customers with the support of BU After-Sales experts.
- Study the customer profile and provide customized services to meet their needs while establishing service contracts.
- Negotiate the contractual conditions of any service contract (commissioning, maintenance, spare parts, supply, revamping…etc.), with support from the Legal Department.
- Support the Service team in the Sales of spare parts and repairs, by following up the high value proposals.
- Formalize the official replies to customers following a complaint.
- Provide ongoing technical-commercial support to customers through regular on-site visits.
- Support the needs of the BU « Project Manager” and BC “Service Support Engineers” while troubleshooting for the most critical technical issues.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, while achieving the financial objectives of the position.
- Meet the current needs of customers in terms of preventative maintenance and possible revamping.
- Develop Cryostar Service Contracts with customers based on operational status of sites and projected schedules.
- Work daily to create a safe working environment, in particular by acting preventively and responsibly with regard to risk management; actively assist in this area in order to achieve zero accidents.
- Propose improvements in safety, productivity, technical and other areas.
- Act with integrity in all of the Company’s areas, and in compliance with procedures and other directives.
To be our After Sales Engineer you will :
- Have 2 to 3 years of experience in technical Sales.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Marine engineering with mechanical knowledge will also be considered.
- Have an experience with industrial equipment and Rotating Machinery
- Be safety conscious,
- Be autonomous, rigorous in your work and be able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Cryostar products including pumps and turbo machinery
- Knowledge of instrumentation and control systems
Location: Henderson Road
The inclusion of workers with disabilities is a state of mind: Cryostar aims to be a disabled-friendly company, and is deploying a proactive policy in this area, in particular through the establishment of a partnership with the Rehabilitation Center of Mulhouse.
Finally, integrity is an essential notion in the management of Cryostar business and we are especially attentive to this aspect in our Recruitment activity.